Para Nunca olvidarMi LorelaiPara reirnos juntosMomentos difícilesHome
Life is harder... die is easy...

But at the end of the day....

I hate U for the sick way U had to make me feel want it more.... messages, calls, dates, everyting. Cause this game is addictive. We finally met and at the and of the night a was completly in love with him, but theres more.... somehow and I dont have a fucking idea how... he was under my spell, my voice, my face and even my smell hunted for me. In love, charmed whow hells know... but He was mine I was like a drug for him... The most delicious and addictive drug... we fall in love from each other... and really fast he turn so protective and love with my baby, it was like Lor was her own dougther. Strange buy real, we made a family and built a home with the tree of us. Now we always go out togheter have fun and live happy. But this spell and drug last forever.... cause there is not other way yo live....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario